Sunday, March 1, 2015

The Americas

The Americas Design era consists of some odd rituals of blood leading, sacrifices and games of life and death. The architecture was based off the landscape and the environmental surroundings. Their architecture consisted of pyramids and temples that usually were sacrifices to gods were held. They had a lot of wall paintings that told there stories and rituals. They had main center of town were all the pyramids and temples were located. there were several tribes that thrived during this era such as Olmec, Maya, Aztec and Inca.

From that period:


 





Current Application:






Extra Credit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY5rVgTxU-k



Peer Review:

I Reviewed Micah I really how she went into depth about each tribe. I also liked how she added pictures from each tribe. I also reviewed Shannon I liked that how she talked about the construction of the walls Machu Picchu. I also liked her current application. 

No comments:

Post a Comment